student loginall credit students
- Username: your student ID number (e.x.: 1234567)
- Password: your Omnivox login password
non-credit student loginstudents enrolled in non-credit courses
- Username: “m” followed by your student ID number. Example: m1234567
- Password: “Vanier-” followed by your birthdate mmddyy followed by “College”. Example: Vanier-121391College for December 13, 1991
When you try connecting to VC-Secure, you will be asked for your credentials. Your Identity is your student ID number or employee username and your password is the same password you use to login to your Omnivox or Office 365 account. Once you’ve entered your Identity, Password and correctly selected “Do Not Validate” for the CA Certificate, you will be able to connect and use Vanier’s VC-Secure Wi-Fi.
Attached a picture guide VC-Secure Connection
If you have any questions, visit one of the IT-Helpdesks located in rooms E402 and N215.
- View your wireless networks.
- Select the VC-Public wireless network and connect to it.
- Open your browser and go to any web page. You will be redirected to the Vanier College wireless portal page.
- Once your portal page appears, log in using the instructions below.