Learn how to use the Viewing Rooms at Vanier, including connecting the built-in computer,your laptop, and turning off the system.
- Power on the computer and monitor
- On the Crestron Control Center, press PC (Green light next to button should appear)
- Connect the cables (VGA, audio, ethernet) provided on desk
- Power on your laptop
- Press PC on the Crestron Control Center (Green light next to button should appear)
- If you do not see an image, you may need to activate the external display on your laptop. Hold down the Function (Fn) key, while pressing the specific key on your laptop (usually a picture of two monitors side-by-side, often F5).
- On the Crestron Control Center, press and hold the PC button for 5 seconds.
- The green light should blink, then turn off.
- When the light is off, release the PC button
- The system should shut off.
For assistance, or if the system doesn’t shut off, call 7969 or 7673 during the day, 7531 after 6PM.