Learn how to use the Versatile Rooms at Vanier, including connecting the built-in computer, your laptop, or wirelessly with Air Media.
- Power on the computer and monitor
- On the Crestron Control Panel, tapPC under Projector and/or SmartBoard
- For audio, select PC under Classroom Audio
- Connect the cables (VGA/HDMI, audio, ethernet) provided on desk
- Power on your laptop
- Press Laptop VGA or HDMI on the Crestron Control Panel, under Projector and/or SmartBoard.
- If you do not see an image, you may need to activate the external display on your laptop. Hold down the Function (Fn) key, while pressing the specific key on your laptop (usually a picture of two monitors side-by-side, often F5).
- For audio, select Laptop VGA (minijack) or HDMI under Classroom Audio.
- Select Air Media under Projector and/or SmartBoard.
- On your device, visit the URL displayed on the projected image and connect using the code provided onscreen.
- Visit itss.vaniercollege.qc.ca/airmedia for tutorials
- Press the power button on the right of the panel frame.
For assistance, or if the system doesn’t shut off, call 7969 or 7673 during the day, 7531 after 6PM.